These few tips may insure a green lawn and lush plantings throughout the Spring/Summer seasons:
- Sharpen those mower blades before the first mowing. this will provide proper cut needed for a healthy lawn.
- Check lawn care programs that are recommended for your type of lawn. Now may be the time to treat & control crabgrass and other grassy weeds.
- Research different types of plans that will grow well in your region.
- Take a quick inventory of your garden tools. Do you have everything you need?
- Take a look at your planting containers. Make sure they survived the winter and replace if needed.
- Seed starting is a good way to get vegetable plants off to a good start.
Following these few steps may provide you with the lush lawn and plantings you have tried to achieve in the past.