Featuring 19 Maison Pl. in Voorhees, NJ 08043
Buying your first home can be an anxious time in your life. But, it need not be with a little prep work and the right guidance to help you through the process. Calling a licensed, experienced, full-time realtor, such as myself, can easily help turn this moment of your life into an exciting and positive experience.
Here are 6 key points to consider:
• Consult with a reputable mortgage lender – Determine your finances. Knowing what you can afford will help determine a reasonable price range. Get a pre-qualification (pre-qual) so that you can move forward quickly and with the ease of mind that you are a solid buyer.
• Consider what type of home will best suite your needs – As a first time home buyer, you might be considering starting a family or growing your small family now. Bedrooms, play areas, home office space, eat-in kitchens and large backyards might be high on your list of “Needs”.
• Also on the Need List– neighborhoods, schools, property taxes and location to various shopping, restaurants, activity centers and banking institutions, etc.
• Time to make an offer– I will help you negotiate the best price possible, given all the local market value criteria and comparables.
• Home inspections are a must– Even if the home appears flawless, it is best to get a qualified home inspector to go over the home from top to bottom and inside and out. Often the information is general operating and maintenance items that you need to know as the new home owner. However, some items might be in need of repair or replacement. I help you prepare a repair request letter to present to the sellers, asking them to take care of the items before settlement.
• Final items pre-settlement-appraisal, title search, home owner’s insurance, mortgage commitment, paperwork, paperwork, paperwork-ensuring you that the home is yours!
Take for example, 19 Maison Pl., in Voorhees, NJ. This 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath home is one of those ideal homes for first time home buyers. Its spacious, open floor plan and cathedral ceilings add tons of natural light and the neutral décor is a wonderful blank canvas for you to create your personal touch.
The 2 story family room has a customized floor to ceiling stone fireplace, for those cozy nights or snowy afternoons. And when you need time to organize the family, the 1st floor Study offers a quiet retreat.
A large eat in kitchen with Corian counters and prep island is open to the family room and is very much the hub of the home.
The unfinished basement can be left for storage or finished for extra living/play areas- possibilities are endless.
Look forward to Summer play and entertaining from the 2 tier trek deck and fenced in rear yard.
Call me today to help you with all your real estate needs or to see this fantastic home.