As a long time resident of South Jersey residing in Voorhees, NJ for the past 38 years, Anne Koons knowledge and expertise of Camden, Burlington & Gloucester Counties and Philadelphia can assure you that you will receive the professional & reliable service that you deserve.
A hallmark of Anne Koons service is the integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network that are key factors to ensuring the sale or purchase of a home for the best price.
This “client first” philosophy has earned Anne recognition as the #1 agent in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors Cherry Hill Office for over a decade and numerous other honors as well. Anne Koons was named one of the 15 Women To Watch by South Jersey Biz magazine.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how Anne Koons works.
So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home in the Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester Counties or Philadelphia, please contact Anne Koons.
(856) 428-8000 x142 office
- Luxury Homes Specialist
- Chairman’s Circle – 1997, 1998, 2000 & 2002-2015
- President’s Club – 1999, 2001
- NJAR Silver Million Dollar Club – 1992 thru 2001
- NJAR Circle of Excellence – 2002 to 2015
- NJ State Distinguished Million Dollar Sales Club for 25+ years
- 30 Years in the Real Estate Business
- Serving Camden, Burlington & Gloucester Counties and Philadelphia
- Office Leader 1995 to present
- Fluent in Chinese